Have a great happy Valentine’s Day dear readers.
I’ll only do pink posts today!
β₯ Happy Valentine’s Day dear readers β₯
Here’s another pink post in the name of love. My tips on some really awesome and popular Korean skin care & makeup products clearly worth testing. My personal favorites are Banila Co Clean It Zero & Tonymoly Mini Berry Lip Balm. Also take a look at Peripera Peri’s Tint Water which is a dupe for the expensive Benetints from Benefit. It’s sort of like a colored water which gives you a sheer natural color on the lips and cheeks. Really awesome! I haven’t tried out the The Red Serum yet, but it’s definitely on my TODO list. Have an awesome Valentines day everyone!
Valentine’s Day tip,
- Banila Co Clean It Zero, oil-based cleansing. 100ml / 12 euros
- Mizon Snail Recovery Gel Cream, light moisturizer. 45ml / 4 euros
- Tonymoly Mini Berry Lip Balm. Sheer color. 3.50 euros / pc
- Tonymoly Kiss Kiss Lip Essence Balm . 4 euros / pc
- Innisfree It’s Real Squeeze Mask sheet mask, strawberry. From 1 euro / pc
- Peripera Peri’s Tint Water. Dupe on the Benetints from Benefit. 4.50 euro / pc
- SKIN&LAB Red Serum. Dupe for the Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair. 40ml / 28 euros.