Several products from last week’s Korea delivery were for my friend. Check out her brand new Korean skin care routine suitable for combination skin.
All Korean skin care products I ordered for my friend has finally arrived. She let me go “all in” so I ordered a full complete Korean skin care routine suitable for combination skin. She is 35+ and has sensitive combination skin. She previously had occasional acne/pimples and breakouts, and tested some of the more expensive salon brands (eg Neostrata). But now she’ll go 100% Korean skin care, exciting hu!
Korean toner Etude House Wonder Pore Freshner 10 in 1 has proven to work pretty bad for sensitive skin which I wrote about previously. We had already ordered this toner, so we’ll see how she feels about it! My friend wanted hydrating & moisturizing products that weren’t too thick or heavy on her skin. Hope these products from Korea will work great for her. Here’s what her new Korean skin care routine looks like, suitable for combination skin:
Korean skin care routine
- Thefaceshop Rice Water Bright Cleansing Oil – My Review
- Missha Super Aqua Refreshing Cleansing Foam – My Review
- Etude House Wonder Pore Freshner 10 in 1 – My Review
- Missha Time Revolution The First Treatment Essence –Β My Review
- Mizon Hyaluronic Acid 100 Serum – My Review
- The History Of Whoo Gongjinhyang Qi & Jin Eye Cream – My Review
- Etude House Moistfull Collagen Cream – My Review
Spread the word and share
She was very pleased with all these Korean skin care products costing about the same price as 2 Neostrata salon products. Total price about 90 euros with free shipping from Korea.