So I met my sister yesterday and guess if she was happy about my K-beauty surprice. This is her new complete Korean skin care routine, only using skin care from Korea!
My sister already got rid of her pimples and acne with the help of two Korean skincare products Missha Time Revolution The First Treatment Essence and OST Vitamin C20 Serum. But now she goes all in using Korean skin care only!
Look, these are the products in my gift! I’ve tried to help my sister find korean skin care products suitable for her skin type. She has typical young combination skin. Oily in the T-zone but dry on the cheeks, enlarged pores and blackheads on the cheeks and nose. All of these skin care products are bestsellers, and very popular products in Korea. I have been browsing through the top best products, and this is what I came up with! I’m so curious about what she will say about Etude House Wonder Pore Freshner 10 in 1 och Mizon All In One Snail Repair Cream. Imagine I have my sister using snail cream!
My sister’s new Korean skin care routine
All products below are suitable for combination to oily skin. They are easily absorbed by the skin but at the same time moisturizing. Learn more about all these korean products by clicking the links to my previous reviews.
- Banila co Clean It Zero
- Missha Super Aqua Refreshing Cleansing Foam
- Etude House Wonder Pore Freshner 10 in 1
- Innisfree Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask (once a week)
- Holika Holika Pig Nose Clear Blackhead 3-Step Kit (once a month)
- Missha Time Revolution The First Treatment Essence
- Innisfree The Green Tea Seed Serum (day)
- OST Vitamin C20 Serum (night)
- Tonymoly Iβm Real Mask Sheet every other week
- Mizon All In One Snail Repair Cream
Spread the word and share
Imagine I got my sister to try snail cream from Korea. Crazy huh. Have a great Friday everyone!