It’s been a while since I shared my own Korean skin care routine. Here are my products that I’ve currently used this lovely autumn.
My beloved LJH Vita Propolis products are starting to run out even though I save and save to the last drop. I love these products and I admit, I might be suffering from separation anxiety right now. I’m surely on to my 5th bottle of Missha Time Revolution The First Treatment Essence by now. For those of you who joined my Eleven week last week it’s no news that I have a lot of new lovely K-beauty products which I’ll soon add to my skin care routine. That’s why I wanted to share my current Korean skin care products before I move on to the next. Here’s basically all products I’ve been using for the last couple of months.
Korean skin care routine dry mature skin 40+
Okay, maybe I’m not 40 just yet, but pretty much very soon. My skin type is dry mature skin with wrinkles and lines. I have some freckles, pigmentation and dark spots. My skin always feels tight and dry after cleansing. I like deeply nourishing and moisturizing products that will keep my skin soft, fresh and healthy looking. Here’s my current Korean skin care routine. The products are listed in the exact order I use them. Sometimes I use almost all products, for example on Sundays. Sometimes just a few, like in the morning when I’m in a hurry. Here we go…
- Heimish All Clean Balm
- Missha Super Aqua Refreshing Cleansing Foam (night)
SU:M37 Rose Cleansing Stick (morning)
- Skinfood Black Sugar Mask Wash Off or
Skinfood Rice Mask Wash Off
- Tonymoly Kiss Kiss Lip Scrub – if in need
- SON & PARK Beauty Water (If I use makeup)
- Missha Time Revolution The First Treatment Essence (always)
- Pure Heal’s Centella 90 Ampoule or
Pure Heal’s Propolis 90 Ampolue or
LJH Leejiham Vita Propolis Ampoule
- SU:M37 Flawless Regenerating Eye Cream (not in img)
- Sheet masks t ex frรฅn Innisfree, Holika Holika, Tonymoly eller Goodal
- LJH Lee Jiham Vita Propolis Cream
- Too Cool For School Pumpkin Sleeping Pack or
Holika Holika Wine Therapy Sleeping mask
- Aritaum Ginger Sugar Overnight Lip Mask (not in img)
Spread the word and share
How does your skin care routine look like right now? Do you have any favorite products to share? Feel free to comment below.