What data do we collect?
We collect cookies from visitors browsers to improve the user experience. k-beauty-europe.com also collects email addresses in case you subscribe to our newsletter or create a user.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide k-beauty-europe.com with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or subscribe
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our comments, message boards or via email.
How will we use your data?
k-beauty-europe.com collects your data so that we can:
- Manage your account if you have one.
- Email you with special offers, newsletters or notifications of products and services we think you might like. (In case you have subscribed)
How do we store your data?
k-beauty-europe.com securely stores your data in our database. Your information is never shared with a third party.
k-beauty-europe.com like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like. Newsletters and notifications will be sent to you only of you have subscribed to them. You can end your subscription whenever you like.
You have the right at any time to stop k-beauty-europe.com from contacting you for marketing purposes. Just send an email to email@example.com
What are your data protection rights?
k-beauty-europe.com would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access â€“ You have the right to request k-beauty-europe.com for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification â€“ You have the right to request that k-beauty-europe.com correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request k-beauty-europe.com to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure â€“ You have the right to request that k-beauty-europe.com erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing â€“ You have the right to request that k-beauty-europe.com restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing â€“ You have the right to object to k-beauty-europe.com processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
If you make a request to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology to improve the user experience. For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- Limiting the frequence of popups
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality â€“ k-beauty-europe.com uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising â€“ k-beauty-europe.com uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. k-beauty-europe.com sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com